Here in the gorgeous Shenandoah Valley, you’ll find seniors of all walks of life embracing each new day with spirit and excitement. Go ahead — drink in the natural sunlight that streams into our brightly furnished community, and don’t forget your dancing shoes. Here, adventure is never hard to find, and love is everywhere.
Stay inspired. Stay you. Stay with Greenfield of Woodstock.
What happens when you combine innovative research with time-tested best practices in senior care? A new kind of senior living, one that embraces the individuality of every resident. From birthday blowouts to museum outings, residents and staff at Greenfield are always finding new ways to express themselves as individuals, while bonding as a community at the same time.
Everyone who comes to work with us comes with purpose: to live the Greenfield mission and values and elevate the senior living experience. We train our Care Leaders on best practices, but some things can’t be taught: compassion, integrity, a passion for service and advocacy. These are the things we look for in every member of the Greenfield family, and it’s what makes us such a tight-knit community.
From shopping trips in Woodstock’s historic district to River Bandits baseball games, Greenfield seniors revel in the natural beauty and antique charm of this Shenandoah Valley town. Take in a mountain vista, or discover the breathtaking geological wonders in one of our caverns. Either way, it’s hard not to fall in love with this community.
- Holiday ParadeWoodstock Parade - Friday, December 2nd at 5:00pm
- Christmas DinnerOur annual Christmas dinner for residents and families will be held on December 10th! RSVP
- Skyline TripCommunity took a trip to Skyline drive to take in the beautiful Fall views!
- Best of the BestNorthern Virginia Daily readers voted Greenfield Senior Living Best in Shenandoah Valley!
- Breakfast with SantaCome enjoy breakfast with Santa on December 6th at 9:00AM