Here in this award-winning community, you’ll find a new kind of senior living — one that enlivens the spirit while nourishing the body. Encourages new adventures and friendships. Builds love into everything we do from day to day.
Stay inspired. Stay you. Stay with Greenfield of Williamsburg.
From your first visit, it’s obvious why Greenfield of Williamsburg has been named Best of Senior Living by SeniorAdvisor.com two years in a row. Our residents are active, joyful, finding the magic in every moment. It starts with our passionate Care Leaders, who ensure your loved one receives the personalized care and comfort they need, while maintaining the independence and activity they crave.
Everyone who comes to work with us comes with purpose: to live the Greenfield mission and values and elevate the senior living experience. We train our Care Leaders on best practices, but some things can’t be taught: compassion, integrity, a passion for service and advocacy. These are the things we look for in every member of the Greenfield family, and it’s what makes us such a close community.
Williamsburg is a town steeped in rich history, and at Greenfield, we love the classics — from our car shows to our trips into Colonial Williamsburg, a true living museum. Golfers, thrill-seekers, and nature lovers will all find reasons to fall in love with this special community.
- Holiday Open HouseJoin us for a holiday open house celebration this December!
- Car ShowResidents and families got to admire some of Williamsburg's finest classic cars!
- Summer CarnivalWe had a full house for our Summer Carnival - games, prizes, food and more!
- Family NightOur regularly scheduled family nights include professional speakers on some of the hottest topics
- High TeaAnnual mother/daughter high tea in May!