From short-term retreats to end of life care, our dedicated, hand-picked staff ensures everyone in our community enjoys a vibrant, fulfilling lifestyle according to their individual needs and wants — in an environment that combines the comforts of home with the safety, security, and accessibility your loved one needs.
Greenfield of Spotsylvania has partnered with Genesis Rehab Services and Adaptive Geriatrics On-Site Medical Care to provide innovative treatment through the Balance in Action Program, which improves physical balance to prevent falls, the Compass Program, a comprehensive team approach to dementia care, and other forward-thinking programs and care modalities.
Our Assisted Living option is the ideal solution for seniors who need some assistance with daily activities. Residents can reside in their own suites, enjoying their privacy and independence, while receiving the services they need from our well-trained and caring staff.
Our Reflections Program, based on the latest and most reliable research, provides an innovative approach to personalized care for seniors. We provide a safe and stimulating environment, while honoring the dignity and individuality of each resident.
Short-term stays are a perfect option for loved ones needing additional care or support for rehab therapy, after a hospitalization, or for brief periods of caregiver relief.
We partner with the area’s finest providers to provide the highest quality of life, comfort, and care for seniors who spend their final chapters in our communities.
Services & Amenities
Vintage charm meets contemporary comfort at Greenfield of Spotsylvania, where our impeccably furnished community comes to life with charming touches like old typewriters, fine artwork, and brilliant flowers, all illuminated by warm, natural sunlight.
With modern amenities, the highest standards of safety, and expert service from our Care Leaders and healthcare partners, Greenfield has created a community with the beauty of a resort and the feeling of home. From our bistro-style dining room to our picturesque gardens, experience the best senior life has to offer.
- Elegantly landscaped courtyards and gardens
- Classically decorated and comfortable common areas
- Elegant dining rooms serving three meals daily
- Private and semi-private suite options
- Full bathrooms with safety features
- Individually controlled heating and cooling
- All utilities, except telephone and cable TV, included
- Emergency call response systems in each apartment home
- Fire and safety systems monitored around the clock
- Television, computer, and media library areas
- Full-service hair salon and barber shop on-site
- Free transportation for all activities and events
- Family and guest meals available for a reduced price
- Residential parking areas available
- Pet-friendly: all cats and dogs must be pre-approved by our Executive Director, be house trained, and have a recent Veterinarian statement of good health
- Continuing care level programs
- Individualized service and care plans every quarter
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Regular planning meetings involving family
- Progressive memory care clusters
- Regular health and wellness checks
- Three delicious daily meals served restaurant-style
- Participation in Life Enrichment Program
- Laundry and housekeeping service provided weekly
- Suite maintenance service
Other Services Available
- Affiliated pharmacy services
- Medication management
- Incontinence management
- On-site visits by geriatric internist and podiatrist
- On-site visits by geriatric mental health professionals
- On-site rehabilitation therapy specialists
- X-ray services and mobile lab
- Transportation for local physician visits
- Resident wander and alert technology
Financing Your Stay
At Greenfield of Spotsylvania, we’re committed to providing the highest quality of care without creating undue financial hardship for our residents or their loved ones, with pricing starting at $2075 per month. This includes maintenance, laundry and housekeeping services, three delicious, nutritionist-approved meals per day, and other standard services.
We have experts on staff to help walk you through your financing options, which include (but are not limited to):
- Greenfield promotional discounts
- Veteran benefits
- Tax deductions
- Long-term care insurance
Contact Us to learn more about financing your stay at Greenfield.
Financial Resources for Residents and Families
- What will be the total cost of your stay? Use our financial calculator to start thinking about budget.
- Does a stay at Greenfield make financial sense? The answer may surprise you once you consider included services, like housekeeping and meals. Compare the cost of living at Greenfield vs. staying at home.
Activities and Events
Painting. Golf. Origami. Trivia nights. From religious services spanning multiple faiths to outings on the town to elaborate holiday and birthday celebrations, there’s always something to do at Greenfield of Spotsylvania — and we love taking requests for new activities and events! No matter your interests, you can continue to learn and grow in this active community.
- Health and wellness learning
- Diverse social activities
- Daily exercise programs
- Group community excursions
- Intergenerational activities
- Lifelong learning activities
- Community volunteer activities
- Multi-faith spiritual worship
- Computer and technology classes
- Musical and artistic activities
See what exciting things are coming up at Greenfield of Spotsylvania.Download this month's event calendar