Experience a B&B style of senior living at the historic Shenandoah Building, located in the heart of Richmond’s Historic Fan District. Take in the chic urban environment and pursue an active, fulfilling lifestyle while receiving a highly personalized level of care.
Stay inspired. Stay you. Stay with Greenfield Residences at Monument Avenue.
Located within minutes of historical sites, museums, and world-class dining, our community is full of opportunities to take in Richmond’s culture — and our lively residents love experiencing it both out on the town and within the walls of Greenfield. No matter their level of need or unique interests, our Care Leaders ensure your loved one maintains the independence and activity they crave in a safe, supportive environment.
Everyone who comes to work with us comes with purpose: to live the Greenfield mission and values and elevate the senior living experience. We train our Care Leaders on best practices, but some things can’t be taught: compassion, integrity, a passion for service and advocacy. These are the things we look for in every member of the Greenfield family, and it’s what makes us such a close community.
Quiet moments are important, but you don’t choose to call Richmond home without a healthy appetite for fun. And we have that in spades here at Greenfield, whether we’re out for a taste of the town’s fine dining, taking in a historic site, or staying inside to show off our grandchildren. Whatever makes life fun for you, you can find it here in our bustling community.
- Tree DecoratingResidents get a chance to show off their tree decorating skills in a community contest!
- New Year's Eve PartyRing in the new year at Greenfield with singer Peggy Alee!
- High Tea SocialResidents gather together for a high tea social with friends and neighbors!
- YogaResidents can stretch their muscles in our weekly yoga class for seniors!
- ThanksgivingJoin us for a Thanksgiving meal with residents and families on November 24th!