Here, you’ll find a community of vivacious seniors with diverse interests, passions, and backgrounds, all coming together to form a close-knit family. No matter what their walks of life, our residents all have the same thing to say: Greenfield doesn’t just look and feel like home. Greenfield is home.
Stay inspired. Stay you. Stay with Greenfield of Fredericksburg.
From your first visit, it’s clear that there’s something special about Greenfield of Fredericksburg. You see it in the team, whose genuine closeness and zeal for their calling reverberates in every corner of the community. You see it in the residents, who find the magic in every moment. Our passionate Care Leaders ensure your loved one receives the personalized care and comfort they need, while maintaining the independence and activity they crave.
Everyone who comes to work with us comes with purpose: to live the Greenfield mission and values and elevate the senior living experience. We train our Care Leaders on best practices, but some things can’t be taught: compassion, integrity, a passion for service and advocacy. These are the things we look for in every member of the Greenfield family, and it’s what makes us such a close community.
From fitness classes to scavenger hunts to celebrations and religious services honoring the wonderful diversity of backgrounds here at Greenfield of Fredericksburg, our residents and staff are always on the go — and always making the most of life.
- Christmas PartyJoin us for our annual Christmas Party on December 9th!
- Luau PartyResidents and staff enjoyed an epic Luau Party to support the Alzheimer's Association.
- Halloween PartyChildren from St. Mary's came out to trick or treat with our residents!
- Jammin For A CureMike & Dave, Skylark, and Whispering Tunes performed as we raised money for the Alzheimer'
- Community GardenResidents have their own vegetable garden where they can grow squash, tomatoes, lettuce, eggplant