Here among the stunning mountain views of The Secret City you’ll find a diverse community of seniors coming together to learn, laugh, and play — because here at Greenfield, we have a transformative vision of senior living. One that embraces adventure. One that weaves love into all we do.
Stay inspired. Stay you. Stay with Greenfield of Oak Ridge.
Oak Ridge is a haven for curious minds, and the residents and staff here at Greenfield are no exception. Whether they’re snapping up photos at our local museums or taking a painting class, our seniors share our belief that you’re never too old to learn and try new things — and make enduring friendships while you do it.
Everyone who comes to work with us comes with purpose: to live the Greenfield mission and values and elevate the senior living experience. We train our Care Leaders on best practices, but some things can’t be taught: compassion, integrity, a passion for service and advocacy. These are the things we look for in every member of the Greenfield family, and it’s what makes us such a tight-knit community.
Here in Oak Ridge, we’re lucky to call this culturally rich city home, with its art galleries, theater productions, and museums — not to mention the great shopping! From hiking enthusiasts to scientists, this community has something for everyone.
- Rock on NationWe joined the “rock” craze. We paint and hide rocks for causes.
- Quilt ShowWe raffled off a handmade quilted table runner. Benefits went towards Alzheimer’s Tennessee.
- OktoberfestResidents and the team celebrate Oktoberfest!
- Football PartiesIt's football time in Tennessee! Our residents love cheering for UT football.
- Veteran's DayJoin us as we honor our veterans on November 11th with a special program.