Here, you’ll find an approach to memory care that combines proven, innovative best practices with love and warmth woven into all we do. The result is a community of engaged, active seniors learning new things, making new friends, and exploring this beautiful town in a safe, comforting setting.
At Greenfield, we know that no care option is one-size-fits-all, and we plan our treatment, activity schedule, and dining options based on residents’ individual needs, wants, and backgrounds. The result is a warm, home-like environment where all seniors — and their loved ones — become part of our family.
Everyone who comes to work with us comes with purpose: to live the Greenfield mission and values and elevate the senior living experience. We train our Care Leaders on best practices, but some things can’t be taught: compassion, integrity, a passion for service and advocacy. These are the things we look for in every member of the Greenfield family, and it’s what makes us such a tight-knit community.
From intergenerational activities with local high schools to our eagerly anticipated autumn trips to the pumpkin patch, Greenfield is an active part of what makes Hagerstown such a special place. Come stay, and discover all the reasons we’ve fallen in love with this region.
- Christmas PartyResident Christmas Party on December 23rd! Please RSVP
- Luau PartyResidents and staff had a great time at our annual Luau Party! BBQ, tiki bar, and Elvis!
- Cooking ClassEnjoy cooking classes on Saturday and try out some new foods!
- Veterans DayVeteran's Day brunch to honor our veterans on November 11th.
- Pumpkin PaintingResidents enjoy pumpkin painting to get ready for Halloween!